Saturday, June 25, 2011

You know that you are raising a Trash Kid when...

Before I had kids, I was so quick to judge. When I see a child running around the yard before wearing nothing but baby in may, I would scowl. Toy guns were Trash and unacceptable and lawns to be lush and pristine. I would never one with children Sales and crowded House, I promised. I'll be classy whose l'enfant is always properly dressed, grass is well maintained and the House is neat and tidy.

Snort.

How badly I'm wrong. Yesterday, I looked at my house and my child and conducted the tragic truth: I'm raising children of white trash. How he came to this conclusion?

1. Court before full of toys. Bats, balls, water toys and hoops half hazardly fill the lawn.

2. The swimming pool, children boast of their friends is a big blow plastic a Walgreens.

3. We has a large collection of toy weapons and characters T-shirts.

4. Weapons are filled with various temporary tattoos, at various stages of decomposition. of children

5. My boys can often be found wandering around the House without pants. If they have pants, their hands are often on them.

6. My daughter often displays a rather prominent plumber crack, despite my efforts with belts and pants size elastic.

7. My more young last cutting hair? A mohawk, of course.

8. The three believe that French fries are a vegetable.

9 Should children starving in the car, everything they need to do is dig around their headquarters to find a snack.

10. Nothing and I mean nothing, gets a laugh more large than a really strong wax.

More from the excitement:


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment